Just to keep you in the loop on the sale of our current church property: We learned this week there are some delays, which is pretty typical of a project of this size.
We're hearing that escrow closing is most likely not going to happen until later this year. So we continue to lean in to all that God's doing, and we stay on-the-ready!
We also just want to keep reminding our FAITH fam that projects of this magnitude could fall out of escrow at any time! And we're good with that! We are confident that whatever God does and wherever he leads is going to be the best move for us! We are absolutely committed to following God in this next season!
And we're so excited to be on this faith journey together!
Please continue to:
- Pray — for God's movement, more favor, direction and wisdom for what's next!
- Be patient — we're on this journey together, and news may be slow
- Stay planted — continue to lean into community, groups, serving, outreach and doing life together!
Here's to our best days being ahead of us!
There's no definitive date, and it has changed several times now. As soon as we have something to report, we will share it with you!
We are continuing with our search, exploring several opportunities in West Covina and surrounding areas. We believe God is in the middle of all the details and are trusting the process!
We will know more once escrow closes. We will keep you closely updated!
Yes, it can! And we'll continue to be good with whatever God does!
GOT MORE QUESTIONS?
If you have more questions we haven't answered her or in our other updates, feel free to reach out to us! We love hearing from you and connecting.